[mythtv-users] Knoppmyth screen resolution

M@ msheppard at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 23:09:29 UTC 2006

Major Newb here going through my 4th or 5th install (machine problems
etc...) and I've got what I think is a screen resolution problem.  It looks
like the X windowing system is running at 1024x768, and watching live Tv
spits out a console message like:
*****
* Youre system is not capable of displaying the
* full framrate at 1024x768....

And then I get lots of prebuffering pause messages and the video is pretty
jerky.

So, I wanna run the whole thing in a lower resolution but have no idea how
to change it.

I'm running a pretty default knoppmyth install, and want to select a
different resolution to run at and can't find the answer on line - probably
becuase it's too easy of an answer.

M@