[mythtv-users] OT - Outlook Express

Chad masterclc at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 02:54:41 UTC 2006

> http://www.mozilla.com/thunderbird/

:D

Excellent advice ;)

My thought is that OE is intended for a less 'techy' audience.  You
consider yourself fairly 'techy' and therefore would probably not fit
into their idea of who would be using OE.  My suggestion is to either
switch (and pay) to Outlook, or as suggested above, move to another
client.  I can't see any good arguments on why anyone wouldn't use
thunderbird, and I actually believe if MSFT hadn't chosen to create OE
and wanted to push it on everyone, that would probably be their choice
of 3rd party email clients they would have offered with Windows.

Now where did I put my anti-trust lawsuit notes...

:)

-Chad