[mythtv-users] Blue lines along left and top of screen

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Mon Oct 16 15:06:07 UTC 2006

On 10/16/06 10:07, Dan Wilga wrote:

>I found that index 0 doesn't work well for the FX 5200. I use:
>
>   xvattr -a XV_COLORKEY -v 2
>
>There's also an xorg.conf option in the Screen section that may affect this:
>
>   Option         "TransparentIndex" "2"
>
>(I have not verified this latter method.)

Really, using some number that's close to, but /not/ equal to, zero is
much better for /any/ video card, anyway.  (In this context, the range
is 0-65535, so decide what close to means to you, but 1, 2, 10, 30, ...
would all be fine.)  Unfortunately, though, people always say to use 0
for some reason...

Mike