[mythtv-users] mythcommflag will go to class?

James Armstrong james at thearmstrongs.org
Thu Oct 19 20:05:57 UTC 2006

On 10/19/2006 3:21 PM, Bilge Tutak wrote:
> Actually,
> I am in the US. My wrong flagging happens in US. So May be I need to
> get used to edit recordings :).
> Is there document telling the mechanism of flagging in more detail
> than the wiki of mythcommflag
>
> Thank you
You know, I see people talk about commercial flagging accuracy. I have
not upgraded to .20 from .19 yet because I am not sure yet what changes
to flagging have been made. I am in the US and I would have to say that
I have about 95% accuracy and love skipping those commercials. I do miss
some every now and then, but the whole commercial is missed so I really
don't care. I rarely see where part of the show was flagged as a
commercial. It could be that I am recording mostly HD and it is easier
to tell where the commercials are.

- James