[mythtv-users] mythcommflag will go to class?

Bilge Tutak bilge.tutak at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 20:27:24 UTC 2006

I dont know about HD, but it is probably because of HD. I am using Standard.
I am in 0.20.
I also have a good accuracy in general, but sometimes it really sucks, like
you are watching a game, and it is
really tough head-to-head game it depends on the last seconds of game :). So
bum you lost it, it you directly
transcode the show. So as I said, I will stick with the editing for now :).

Bilge.