No subject

Mon Oct 2 07:03:28 UTC 2006

think it will do HD Component + audio to 1394 DV out (although I don't
think it does 5.1 audio).  If you have an alternate means of changing
channels on an HD receiver could you output component vid and an audio
source to this AVID box, and get usable firewire video out into myth,
including all those channels with that pesky 5C encryption?

Of course the avid box is $1400, not sure I'd want to drop that much
money to do this, but has anyone looked into this?  I've tried looking
for more detailed information about it, but it is hard to find
detailed specs.

-A