[mythtv-users] FC5 crashing with newly installed 0.20

Jay Bradley jay.bradley at ed.ac.uk
Fri Oct 20 15:44:11 UTC 2006

I'm still having this problem but have switched to just using
mythfilldatabase. I am also using atrpms and yum a Nova-T PCI card and FC5.

mythbackend --version
Library API version: 0.20.20060828-3
Source code version: Unknown
Options compiled in:
 linux release using_xvmcw using_lmsensors using_v4l using_oss
using_alsa using_arts using_jack using_ivtv using_firewire using_dbox2
using_hdhr using_ip_rec using_freebox using_live using_lirc
using_joystick_menu using_dvb using_x11 using_xv using_xrandr using_xvmc
using_xvmc_vld using_opengl_vsync using_opengl using_frontend using_backend

Jay