[mythtv-users] Mythfill and Log entry's...???

Harry Orenstein holists at verizon.net
Sat Oct 21 03:59:25 UTC 2006

On Friday 20 October 2006 7:37 pm, Michael T. Dean wrote:

> >Maybe it should be removed if it doesn't serve a purpose... just a
> > thought.
>
> Yeah.  When I finish up a project I'm working on, I'll see what the devs
> think.  May be better just to say, "Last run time."  If they agree, I'll
> put in a patch.
>
> Mike

I think a start and end are useful to show if there was some problem with the
download (if you run batch or don't pay attention).  The log seems to capture
the correct start and end times (mine are about 3 minutes apart).  Maybe, if
the currently captured values cannot be corrected, the status could be
changed to show the values from the log instead?

-- Harry O.