[mythtv-users] image of mythtv system

Bilge Tutak bilge.tutak at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 01:03:52 UTC 2006

Actually,
What I want to do is not a backup. It is just a system disk trying to save a
lot of time when I need a reinstall.
I am already backing up my database and recordings regularly. What I want
exactly is I think, just after a fresh install,
I will make the image, so I will not bother with what is inside the database
or the recordings :). When something happes,
I will just boot the DVD install/expand image tadaa I have my fresh system
back. It is like creating another knoppix/gentoo/... system, but it is
specific to my hardware with the myth and everything installed.

Thanks for the ideas,

Bilge.