[mythtv-users] Can I use MythArchive from frontend?

Mike stuff at dustsmoke.com
Tue Oct 24 09:39:23 UTC 2006

Dave Ansell wrote:
> [...]

What I did was mapped a share to my recordings dir (nfs or smb) Then
shoved a new value into mythconverg.settings with the frontend info

INSERT INTO settings VALUES ('RecordFilePrefix', '/mnt/recordings',
'mythfe1')

Worked for me although I have no mythtranscode support obviously.
*shrug* (have to use ffmpeg only)

-Mike