[mythtv-users] New kernel and lirc issue

John Haritos jharitos at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 24 15:25:09 UTC 2006

Thanks pebender. That fixed the problem. The kernel is also taking control of the serial port as well so my IR blaster doesn't work (just lights up at boot). I tried 'blacklist serial' but this didn't work. Does anyone know what I should add to blacklist the serial port. It's COM1.

Thanks again pebender. I would've never figured it out on my own.