[mythtv-users] In Japan: NHK BS Decoding... is it possible with MythTV?

David Bennett davidbennett1979 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 15:33:42 UTC 2006

Until now I have been fortunate to have both BS channels already
included on the standard antenna cable (ie. the decoding was being
done somewhere else and fed to the cable.)

In my current setup, a BS decoder is required in the TV to view BS
channels. I know that the signal is somewhere there, I just don't know
how to find it or decode it.

I suspect I am not even using the right technology!

At any rate, does anyone have experience with getting BS channels to
work with MythTV?

Thank you.
David Bennett