[mythtv-users] MythTV Sites Search created in Google Co-op

Nick knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 17:31:26 UTC 2006

On 25/10/06, Peter A. Daly <petedaly at gmail.com> wrote:
> Some people on the Google support forums are indicating that FireFox's ad
> blocking is blocking the entire results page.

Checking the live AdBlock (Plus) statistics whilst executing a search
confirmed this. The quickest solution for me was to whitelist the
searchmythtv.com site:

@@|http://www.searchmythtv.com

I'd imagine the relevant filter maintainer (Filterset.G
[www.pierceive.com]) will update the filterset to allow the Google
Co-op searches to work without affecting anything else.

Nick

--
MythTV Official wiki:
http://mythtv.org/wiki/