[mythtv-users] Mult-system design

Rich West Rich.West at wesmo.com
Thu Oct 26 18:35:59 UTC 2006

Now that is something I had not thought of...  Although, the problem
with the set-top-box(STB) situation is that I'd have to run some
additional cable around to get them all to the same location.  I've
never tried hooking more than one STB off of the same coax line...

Of course, the next phase in my build is to come up with a decent case &
quiet(er) power supply.  :)

-Rich