[mythtv-users] hacked myth skin for softsqueeze

Gary Dawes gary.dawes at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 09:40:40 UTC 2006

slimserver will let you stream to a specific PC using any mp3 player such as
xmms, winamp, etc, and control it from a web page. on the box playing the
music, set the player to play http://slimserver_ip:9000/stream.mp3. ou can
then control the music being played from the web page.

you can also select the music a squeezebox plays from the slimserver web
page also, and this will work with softsqueeze also. Slim will allow you to
selet different players, so you could control players on several different
PCs from one wb console.

alternatively MP3act, and jinzora will play in jukebox mode, but the
webserver must be on the PC playing the music.

Cheers

Gary