[mythtv-users] Mythweb language.cat file dont work properly

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Fri Oct 27 21:46:08 UTC 2006

On 10/27/06 10:42, Lauri Tischler wrote:

>The _last_ item in .cat file, typically 'movie' does not
>show its translated version
>ie. if I take the last item from English.cat
>--
>"movie"
>    Movie
>
>and change it to
>"movie"
>    Cinema
>
>It still shows Movie, on other items the translation works.
>It's the same with any .cat files, maybe some offset by one error.

There has recently been a /lot/ of work to fix the Movie translation
issue by Chris Petersen (author of MythWeb) and, IIRC, Stuart Morgan
(someone else who's affected by it).  I think things will work correctly
in 0.21.  Unfortunately, it's not a simple change because of a lot of
really boring issues, so for now, just remember to translate Movie to
Cinema in your head.  ;)

Mike