[mythtv-users] MythArchive/dvdauthor fails; Cannot Find Chapter 2 (Result: 1)

Torsten Crass torsten.crass at eBiology.de
Sat Oct 28 10:02:36 UTC 2006

Hi there,

following Dirk's suggestion, I "downgraded" ffmpeg and mplex from sid to
stable -- still no success with some of my recordings. Having a closer
look at mythburn.log, I realized that mplex seems to die due to a funny
reason:

STAT: Processing /var/mythtv/media/dvd/iso/work/1/final.mpg...
++ WARN: [mplex] No seq. header starting new sequence after seq. end!
**ERROR: [mplex] Need to split output but there appears to be no %d in the
filename pattern /var/mythtv/media/dvd/iso/work/1/final.mpg

Any ideas how to resolve this issue...?

Cheers --

     Torsten