[mythtv-users] Gmane?

Ed Gatzke ed.gatzke.groups at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 14:38:16 UTC 2006

>>* The previous is the only mythtv-users post I found mentioning gmane
*>>* (according to the google)
*>>*
*>>* I am new to mythtv-users (although I have recieved mythtv-dev summaries
*>>* for quite some time).
*>>*
*
>Stuff like this has been discussed over and over again. It is NOT going to
>happen as far as I am aware that is the party line.
>
>Maybe get a decent mail reader with good threading support and set up some
>sensible rules.
>
>A lot of people suggest gmail.
>
>Steve Daniels

I already get enough mail on my normal account.  The extra gmail
account thing seems like a decent option for now.

For some reason I never thought of yet another mail account, but it
works for me I guess.

You would have to log into gmane to post anyway...  Basically the same
deal using gmail.

Thanks-