[mythtv-users] Mythweb and .htaccess

Matthias Meyer Matthias.Meyer at gmx.li
Sat Oct 28 17:17:28 UTC 2006

Am Samstag 28 Oktober 2006 18:47 schrieb John Drescher:
> I had the same problem two days ago when I finally activated the
> password. Change Digest to Basic and restart apache was all I needed to
> do.
>
> John

Thank you. Now I get the username/password dialog. But apache seems not to
accept the password.
I tried a very easy password and restart apache after each change of
htdigest

See /var/log/apache2/error.log:
[Sat Oct 28 19:07:05 2006] [error] [client 192.168.0.160] user mythtv:
authentication failure for "/mythweb/": Password Mismatch

--
Don't Panic