[mythtv-users] fc6 install problems

Monkey Pet monkeypet at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 03:29:58 UTC 2006

I just did a clean install of fc6 and didn't have that problem.  However, i
did run into mplayer and mencoder dependencies which I resolved by adding
the freshrpms repos.  The install went well and my mythbackend is up with
all the prior recordings, settings, and everything.

I decided to do a clean install because the last time  I upgraded from
fc4->fc5 it was a nightmarish scene with broken installers and dependicies
everywhere.

I am happy now with fc6.  Although, I think yum is getting slower and slower
with every fedora release.