[mythtv-users] Graphics Card

Rich West Rich.West at wesmo.com
Mon Oct 30 17:11:54 UTC 2006

Thanks!  I installed the stuff right after sending the email to the list
(I don't know why I sent it, actually, since it was as simple as going
to rpm.livna.org directly. :) ).  I got the drivers installed, and, so
far, things are looking much better.

I did have one occurrence of the Xorg problem I had seen in the past:

NVRM: Xid (0001:00): 6, PE0000 04c0 00200820 00006030 00000000 73cf7bf0
NVRM: Xid (0001:00): 28,  L1 -> L0
mythfrontend[4951]: segfault at 0000000000000010 rip 0000003dc4ef8dc7
rsp 0000000041e7cd18 error 4

But I haven't seen it since.  *shrug*

I should point out that this particular system is S-video only (no VGA
or DVI head on the machine).

Thanks for your help!
-Rich