[mythtv-users] Mythplugins and SVN

Allan Wilson allanwilson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 19:11:01 UTC 2006

I successfully got everything to compile on Ubuntu Edgy using the SVN but
when I started up myth I am missing a lot of the plugins like mythdvd,
mythflix, and mythweather. When I ran ./configure it showed me that
everything was going to install but mythgames which I choose not to install.
I also did not install anything myth using apt-get. I only downloaded from
SVN. Does anyone know why ./configure shows everything is going to install
although it not show up? Could I be missing some libraries or programs? I
initially had problems compiling because of this but I was able to get a
good list and overcome those issues. Thanks for any help

Allan