[mythtv-users] Firewire: plugreport shows nothing

Allan Wilson allanwilson at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 00:48:46 UTC 2006

I think your problem is contagious.

I was just loading myth on a new server and trying to get the firewire going
on my new box and to my horror I have the same problem as you. One extra
note, when I initially plug in my cable boxes I could see both of them using
plugreport but after playing with a bunch of other stuff (mainly
mythtv-setup) not really firewire related it disappeared. I am going to
reboot and see if they come back. Let me know if you find something else out
and I will keep you posted.

Allan