[mythtv-users] Garbled page in mythweb

Richard Bos richard at radoeka.nl
Tue Oct 31 20:06:23 UTC 2006

Op maandag 30 oktober 2006 09:29, schreef Richard Bos:
> On Mon, Oct 30, 2006 at 12:01:59AM -0800, Chris Petersen wrote:
> > John Pierce wrote:
> > As for your other error, it sounds like you have gzip compression
> > enabled in the server, but it's not sending the proper headers to tell
> > the browser the page is compressed, so it's just displaying the data as
> > text.
> >
> > -Chris
>
> It's the compression thing indeed.  I discussed this yesterday evening with
> the packager.  The solution is to comment out the line with
> zlib_output_compression. After this you'll a very nice web interface for
> mythtv ;)

This is a workaround I think.  What is the real solution?  Should an apache
module be activated or is there a php library that needs to be added to the
system?  I think it is either of the 2 to have the real solution.  What is
needed from apache and php to support the zlib_output_compression php
capability?

--
Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless