No subject

Mon Oct 30 22:48:16 UTC 2006

Nathan.
-----Original Message-----
From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of Jake Thompson
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2007 10:33 AM
To: Discussion about mythtv
Subject: [mythtv-users] FC6 x86_64 and DVB SAA7134

Hi All,
I think I may have already posted this, but I am going to try to give
more information.  I am at a loss for who/where to go to next.

I have a FC6 x86_64 machine running the latest kernel 2.6.20-1.2952.fc6
, I also have the 2.6.20-1.2933.fc6 kernel installed, since this is the
last kernel that worked.

The problem is I can no lock on channels.  This is using QAM256.   If I
tune to a channel that I know works, it shows the signal strength
bouncing between 93%and99% but never gains a lock.  If I tune to a
channel that I know does not work, I get a 99% signal strength and the
normal channel lock.  So the only difference I see is the "bouncing".
On the 2933 kernel I do not see this, I get a 99% and the channel locks
and displays properly. =20

This has happened since the 2933 kernel and assumed I had messed
something up, but now it has been 2-3 kernel revs and it seems to be a
pattern now.=20

This is loading the saa7134_dvb driver

Anyone have a similar setup, or does anyone have a suggestion where else
I could go for information?=20

Hardware:
AMD x86_64
KWorld ATSC 110 (saa7134_dvb)