[mythtv-users] winmyth database connection.

Steve Daniels steve.p.daniels at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 1 08:07:03 UTC 2006

Have you set up mysql to allow external connections from your laptop's IP
using the username and password you are trying? (If you don't have any
remote frontends you've most likely never done this)

Google mysql users and permissions. It is also documented in the manual
somewhere I think..

HTH

Steve Daniels