[mythtv-users] Database filled up first partition

Rick ve1gn at nb.sympatico.ca
Fri Sep 1 12:52:21 UTC 2006

> Also, is there a way to move the database and it's path to where i store
> my video's?  Because i have 900gigs for video's.

users

Just copy the videos to the new drive (if they aren't already there) and
then go into Utilities/Setup, Setup, Media Settings, video settings,
General settings and change the first line to point to where the videos
are stored.  You can do the same thing with music.  Changing the tv
recordings location requires you to run mythtvsetup to change that path.

Rick