[mythtv-users] S-Video input on Nova-S Plus

Ian Colley ian.colley at zepler.net
Fri Sep 1 16:51:00 UTC 2006

Steve

I have recently bought a Nova-S Plus card to receive Free-To-Air Sky
channels in the UK.  Managed to setup Myth and scan channels
successfully using the guide at http://parker1.co.uk/mythtv_ubuntu.php.
  But when I try to watch TV I get a black screen.  I can watch TV using
the 'manual method' (using szap and xine).

The backend log reveals a 'No PIDs set, please correct your channel
setup' error but my mythconverg database appears to be fully populated.

Have you experienced this problem before or are you able to shed any
light on this given that (I assume) your setup is working?

Many thanks

Ian.