[mythtv-users] (tv_grab_au) xmltv fix for "missing" subtitles

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 00:44:23 UTC 2006

On 9/3/06, Phill Edwards <philledwards at gmail.com> wrote:
> The only reason why I don't use it as
> a primary source is that it often doesn't/didn't have 7 full days
> worth of data. But check it out - the data is excellent and is
> contributed by the user community.

Although Phill is right, you often don't have a full seven days worth
of commercial guide data, there is never a time when you run out of
data.  It is just that the way they harvest and splice their data that
causes the reduction in days.

The thing is, it hasn't impacted me at all in how I use my mythbox but
perhaps I don't forward plan as much as most :)

Cheers,
Whytey