[mythtv-users] ReadStringList timeout and MYTH_PROTO_VERSION

Nick knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 01:57:44 UTC 2006

On 01/09/06, MythTV Users <MythTV-Users at rdl.reddogleader.net> wrote:
> I started to have this same problem last night.  I have four systems,
> all started experiencing this issue.
>
> I don't see where there was ever an answer to this yet.  Anyone have any
> ideas on this?  All three systems are the exact same version.
>
> Best,
> Mike

MythTV suggestions:

i) check your mythconverg database for corruption
ii) make sure your video sources and channels are correctly defined
with listings (problem common with PVR cards using ivtv drivers)
iii) make sure your input connections are correctly setup, with video
sources attached to the correct card inputs
iv) your starting channels for each input are valid

List suggestions:

v) no top posting
vi) please reply to the original message to preserve threading in
enabled clients

Nick

--
MythTV Official wiki: