[mythtv-users] Problems with Listings on Mythweb

Chris Glover chris at glovercc.plus.com
Sun Sep 3 19:59:17 UTC 2006

Hi,

I've just moved my mythbackend onto a nice fast machine, but now I have
a problem. Everytime I try to view the listings page, I get the
following error:-

Fatal error: Call to a member function merge() on a non-object
in /home/mythtv/mythweb/includes/programs.php on line 193

The only real difference between this machine and it's previous home is
this is running on a 64bit Core 2 Duo. I'm running Gentoo. Have I got
something wrong in my php config, or is it more serious than that?

Thanks

Chris

--
Chris