[mythtv-users] Ati 9100IGP to PAL tv help

Chris Martin council.tax at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 14:41:58 UTC 2006

> Here's mine - I'm running on Gentoo with the latest xorg release, but
> these options should be okay.  The important things are (I think) the
> driver (open source only, as the ATI version doesn't support forcing the
> minimum dot clock), the ForceMinDotClock option, and the modeline
> (especially the composite & interlaced options).
>
> HTH,
>         Robin

Thnaks Robin, I had a go with your xorg.conf but still no joy
(although I now get a black screen rather than interference so I guess
that's progress). It is possible that the vga->scart cable I have is
unsuitable as, lacking the skills to build my own, I bough one off
ebay.  Still if anyone has any more modelines for me to try they'd be
gratefully received.

Chris