[mythtv-users] Calling Rochester, MN mythTV users

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 14:49:39 UTC 2006

On 9/4/06, Ivan Kowalenko <ivan.kowalenko at gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

In fact they are. The only channels they must transmit on their cable
lines in the free and clear are the local standard definition analog
stations. They can do what they want with the rest. They gain no
monetary incentive to block the OTA HD stations, so as of yet I have
not seen a signle cable company do this with the OTA HD stations.

--
Steve
Before you ask, read the FAQ!