[mythtv-users] Need help setting up freecom usb DVB-T tuner

Alan Chandler alan at chandlerfamily.org.uk
Mon Sep 4 20:45:11 UTC 2006

On Monday 04 September 2006 09:13, Gary Dawes wrote:
> On 04/09/06, Mark Howells <Mark.Howells at softoption.com> wrote:
> > Hi Alan,

Firstly these error messages seem to be protocol error and timeout messages
from the usb layer (from looking at the source code).  I wonder if I have a
problem with my new pci usb card overloading the bus (do they interrupt for
every character?).  They disappear if I unplug one of my two cards.  They
also are appearing in the log every 7 or 8 secs even when I am supposedly
doing nothing.

Secondly, I now have 4 dev/dvb/adapterN sets of files.  Almost as though the
cold and warm state each have a pair.  I	s that the norm?

--
Alan Chandler
http://www.chandlerfamily.org.uk