[mythtv-users] Setup for Hauppauge pvr-150

Harry Lipkind hil at hiltech.com
Tue Sep 5 00:20:59 UTC 2006

Hi

I am using SuSE SLED and trying to figure out what I need to do to get a
Hauppauge pvr-150 working.  I have looked in the "configure" file for
MythTV and there are three settings I think need to ask about.

IVTV is set to "YES" by default and I expect that is correct

V4l is set to "NO" by default.  Should that be changed to yes?

Where can I find a source code file and could some one point me at a set
of instructions on how to build the driver?

Thank you

Harry