[mythtv-users] Paying one or some of the developers

Dean Collins Dean at collins.net.pr
Wed Sep 6 19:27:24 UTC 2006

Yep totally agree which is why I've always respected Isaac's right to do
so.

I'm there to totally support when/if required, with anything except for
coding (it's not what I do).

I'd love to see a more commercial spinoff of MythTV but that's not my
call to make so until then I'll just be a happy end user.

In case people are wondering what I do 'do' feel free to check out
www.cognation.net or check out a presentation I did last night to the
NY-Tech Meetup group for one of my clients (www.mexuar.com) who have
developed an add on application to Asterisk
http://deancollinsblog.blogspot.com/2006/09/mexuar-ny-tech-meetup-speed.
html

I'd love to have someone come along who is willing to demonstrate MythTV
to the group (be aware you need "big cahonnas" though as the audience is
always 500-600+ people in the room :)

Cheers,

Dean