[mythtv-users] File system setup

list at onnow.net list at onnow.net
Wed Sep 6 20:59:19 UTC 2006

I think your setup is good.  It depends if you want redundancy.  If
you dont care about losing your data and just want lots of storage
space, LVM the whole lot.  If you do care, raid as you specify on
recordings and your mysql database.

I have had great luck with XFS too BTW.  Handles lage files very well.