[mythtv-users] MythTV: Best Remote Control

Ben Dash ben_dash at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 7 20:12:46 UTC 2006

--- Brad DerManouelian wrote:

> On Sep 7, 2006, at 12:11 PM, Allan Wilson wrote:

> I picked up a learning remote from Radio Shack. It
> was about $20 for
> the one with the most buttons.

I got that RadioShack 2116 a couple of years ago, with
the JP1 features.  The problem is that it doesn't have
skip forwards and back buttons!

It's minor because you can re-map other keys but I ask
you; what kind of remote doesn't have skip buttons?!!

|Ben Dash                                           |
|Ask free questions - http://bensqanda.blogspot.com |
|My Blog -    http://bensdailythoughts.blogspot.com |
|Info -  http://bensinformationstation.blogspot.com |
|Workouts -        http://bensworkouts.blogspot.com |