[mythtv-users] power off and on frontend only with remote

Stef Coene stef.coene at docum.org
Thu Sep 7 20:34:28 UTC 2006

On Thursday 07 September 2006 21:56, Steven Adeff wrote:
> > I have a silverstone case and that has a imon usb remote:
> > http://venky.ws/projects/imon/
> > The power-on button on the receiver is working great.  A shutdown can be
> > done when you exit mythtv.
>
> wow, I never knew the imon could do this! Do I just have to set an
> option in the BIOS for this to work?
As far as memory goes, the psu has a output that has always power and this is
connected to the receiver.
The receiver sits between the power button of the case and the power input on
the motherboard so you can use the power button on the case to power on the
pc, but the receiver can also do a power on.

Case: http://www.silverstonetek.com/products-lc11m.htm
power connections:
http://www.silverstonetek.com/downloao/installation-guide/vfdguide.jpg

Stef