[mythtv-users] 'Live TV In Guide' JumpPoint

Nick knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 00:51:51 UTC 2006

On 07/09/06, Daniel Walton <dwalton at cisco.com> wrote:
> I'm using svn 11068 and am trying to use the 'Live TV In Guide' jumppoint so
> that I can make the Guide pop up with LiveTV showing in the upper right corner.
> The guide isn't appearing when I use this jumppoint, it goes straight to
> fullscreen LiveTV.  I've toggled the "Show the program guide when starting Live
> TV" setting but that doesn't change anything.  I can make the guide appear by
> pressing my "menu" button and selecting "Program Guide" but that isn't the
> behavior I'm looking for.

This works for me on 11063. Just make sure you do not have another
jumppoint using the same key. What happens for me is that LiveTV
appears for a second or so, then the guide appears with LiveTV in the
corner. Exiting from the guide drops me back in LiveTV.

Nick
--
MythTV Official wiki:
http://mythtv.org/wiki/