[mythtv-users] Zap2it - What's going on

Steven Ihde steve at x2.hamachi.us
Fri Sep 8 05:50:40 UTC 2006

On Thursday 31 August 2006 11:22, Gabe Rubin wrote:
> On 8/30/06, mythtv at shelfspace.com <mythtv at shelfspace.com> wrote:
> > So, I manually logged into: http://labs.zap2it.com and it said that I
> > didn't have any lineups set up!!!  I know I have in the past, but
> > maybe something changed.  I'm in 94117 (San francisco, comcast
> > country), and I vaguely remember the name being "comcast rebuild" --
> > but now, it's just called "Comcast - San Francisco".
>
> I had to rebuild a mythbox from scratch, and I had 2 line-ups set with
> zap2it (when I was trying to firewire HD capture).  My primary lineup
> (also SF, comcast rebuild) was no lojnger there, and I had to add the
> lineup again.  I would never have noticed this if I wasn't rebuilding
> the box.

The same thing happened to me too.  I'm also a Comcast customer in San
Francisco, 94117.  It used to be called "rebuild", but now it's not.  I guess
Zap2It changed around their lineup names in SF.

Gabe, did you ever get firewire capture to work (either HD or SD)?  I have the
HD settop box but haven't tried firewire capture yet.

Thanks,

Steve