[mythtv-users] help with air2pc board setup with Fedora FC5

jack snodgrass mrlinuxgroups at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 09:02:59 UTC 2006

I have an air2pc board setup on a FC4 box.

I want to move it to a new,  Fedora FC5 box.

Does anyone have any pointers to a webpage that will show me what I need to
do with FC5.

I thought that most of the hd tv drivers and things were merged into the
latest kernels.

I'm not sure what else I need to do....

I've copied my firmware file to the correct directory.

when I do
modprobe dvb-bt8xx
I get a bunch of stuff loaded and dmesg shows:
Linux video capture interface: v1.00
bttv: driver version 0.9.16 loaded
bttv: using 8 buffers with 2080k (520 pages) each for capture
bt878: AUDIO driver version 0.0.0 loaded

I think I'm missing something... I don't have a /dev/video*....

Thanks - jack