[mythtv-users] How to browse all channels in live-tv?

Goktug YILDIRIM goktug.yildirim at kreatek.net
Fri Sep 8 09:05:15 UTC 2006

Hi,

Using 11067 svn.

I have 2 different video sources. Scaned all of the channel and they are
numbered randomly but not conflicting.

I want to browse all of the channels in live-tv. Keep pressing
upwards/downwards do not bring all of the channels. Only way seems to be
going up/down one by one. One by one browsing seems to be bringing the
channel list in the channel number ordering. However, this is not
accetable if you have 100 channels. The only way I can figure out right
now is to go upwards/downwards one by one or remember the each channels
channel number.
As I read it is possible to browse smoothly in live-tv. So I guess I am
doing something wrong. Any idea would be appreciated.

Thanks for help,

Goktug