[mythtv-users] Tom's Hardware Article on MythTV

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 13:01:44 UTC 2006

On 9/8/06, MythTV User <mythuser at mydean.com> wrote:
> Here's the direct link. Time to read it :)
>  http://www.tomshardware.com/2006/09/08/the_mythtv_convergence/

good article, basically their intro to what looks to be a series of
articles on MythTV. I also like that they mention SVN, previous
articles I've read always mention that last release, sometimes which
is months old, with no concept that there is a fixes branch....

I'm quite interested to see what they say in the upcoming articles,
the Tom's Hardware guys are great.

--
Steve
Before you ask, read the FAQ!