[mythtv-users] Tom's Hardware Article on MythTV

Steve Daniels steve.p.daniels at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 8 13:31:49 UTC 2006

Hi Trey,

Looking around patents (which I've spent a great deal of time doing) means
almost everything is already patented up, and if it isn't, they can't patent
it now anyway because of prior art (i.e. mythtv!)

Most new features these days have already been dreamt up long ago, it's just
people have only just got around to implementing them.

Steve Daniels