[mythtv-users] Tom's Hardware Article on MythTV

Trey Thompson trey at verustech.com
Fri Sep 8 14:29:31 UTC 2006

That's good.  I am a long time TiVo fan, and I love seeing what Myth can
do, and what it will do in the future.  Large companies regularly get in
the way of progress (look at how long it takes TiVo to get out new
features, etc...)  and they are on a fixed hardware platform.

I've read all the threads about offering to pay the developers, etc...

Spending years around the open source community, I was just curious as
to what people thought about it.

Trey Thompson
Verus Technologies
(214) 432-5400