[mythtv-users] New HTPC case from Antec

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 14:31:43 UTC 2006

On 9/8/06, Trey Thompson <trey at verustech.com> wrote:
> [...]

those are actually the drives I have in there. they make more noise
the the fans I'm using. though the PSU fan is the loudest thing in the
case. It's all in all quite quiet. (and those WD 3200JB drives are
fantastic, which I could afford three more so I can have 6 in a RAID5
configuration...)

--
Steve
Before you ask, read the FAQ!