[mythtv-users] power off and on frontend only with remote

Steve Daniels steve.p.daniels at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 8 15:38:10 UTC 2006

Hi Steve,

I just did a quick google for atx pin outs because I remember reading about
it somewhere, this power that is always on even when the psu is if is what
is used for WOL etc on motherboards, and the little led's on em too.

http://pinouts.ru/Power/atxpower_pinout.shtml

Shows it's Pin 9 the purple one I believe. Called Standby Voltage.

This is all guess work so don't hold me to it, but it might give you
something to go on.

> --
> Steve
> Before you ask, read the FAQ!