[mythtv-users] Upgrade from .18.1 to .20?

list at onnow.net list at onnow.net
Fri Sep 8 16:09:19 UTC 2006

Are you using RPMS?  How long after a release, does it take the rpms
to become available?

The upgrade from FC3 to FC5 should be fine.  Do a backup and be
careful with partitions etc.. so as not to format any.  Perhaps even
just backup your database, save your video partition and fresh install
of FC5.

I am going 19-20 as soon as it is released.  I am wondering if there
are any gotcha's on this scenario as well?  Looks like the main thing
is the database and that is upgraded as well on an upgrade.

Thoughts or advice?