[mythtv-users] OT: MythTV booth at LinuxWorld Expo in London

Justin Hornsby justin.hornsby at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 23:01:42 UTC 2006

The nice folks at uklinux.net, sponsors of the '.org village' at
LinuxWorld Expo have kindly offered to sponsor stand space for a
MythTV booth.

The event, held at Olympia2 on Wednesday 25th and Thursday 26th
October 2006 is the biggest event of its kind in the UK and is a great
chance to promote MythTV, which I felt was too good an opportunity to
miss.

Folks have very kindly offered the loan of equipment and their own
free time to help out to ensure this event is a success for us.

Please, if you have an opportunity to come along or otherwise support
this event, do so. Appearances from developers in the UK will help a
lot, as well as give the booth more of an 'official' slant.

We'll mostly be demoing MythTV and being on-hand to answer questions
from show visitors. We were very busy at the LugRadioLive show last
July and this show is much bigger, so the more 'hands to the pumps'
the better.

For more details about the expo visit www.linuxworldexpo.co.uk

Thanks for your attention. I hope to see you there!

Justin.